View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Help Spread the word!!! 
Site Owner/Admin

Referred by: I own this website!
What Rivers do you fish?: All Michigan Rivers.
What Bodies of Water do you fish?: Lake St. Clair - Stoney Creek - Lake Huron
Hunting Area: Gwinn, Michigan, St. Clair County, MI
Below is an Ad that can be hung up at local Bait Shops and Hunting Stores. If you would like to take the time to print a few copies and post on bullentin boards at your local Bait Shop/Hunting Store we would appreciate it! THANKS!

Save to your computer>>> MichiganOutdoorsman.com Flyer

This should be a photo that you might be able to right-click and print...

Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:20 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Outdoor Addict!

This would really help get the word out, guys! If you can post a few around your town, or local bait shop it would help us out a lot.

Also, by doing this you bring in people from your local area. By doing this, it creates more conversation for this great site, and who knows maybe you'll make a friend or meet some people at an outing. My network before I started meeting people on the net was extremelysmall. Thanks to the net it's pretty big and if I want an up-to-date report on some lake or river I can usually find someone. My buddies are also always willing to help out with technique and usually a boat ride or two.

Adventures, friends, and the outdoors. That's what this site is about!

Youtube Videos
http://www.youtube.com/stelmon21

Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:48 am
Outdoor Addict!

Just picked up my deer from the processor unfortunately I didn't read this post until tonight, however if I am fortunate enough to drop a deer during muzzle loading season I will definitely request to hang the flyer. You all do a great job interacting and managing the site, thanks for your efforts.

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period." - Ted Nugent

Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:41 pm
Outdoor Addict!

What Rivers do you fish?: TBA
What Bodies of Water do you fish?: Stoney Creek Imp., LSClair, Kensington,Lakeville
Hunting Area: TBA
I am curious of the window sticker. Are they available? Can I purchase these or earn these or steal these? :lol: I travel 70 miles daily minimum. I would gladly slam one on my truck and my wifes van if available. Once again, this is a great site, Im learning a great deal and proudly call the site my new mistress 8) LET ME KNOW

Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:03 pm
Outdoor Addict!

Some type of window decal is a great idea; I travel quite extensively for work and would be willing to apply one on my vehicle.

"There are hundreds of millions of gun owners in this country, and not one of them will have an accident today. The only misuse of guns comes in environments where there are drugs, alcohol, bad parents, and undisciplined children. Period." - Ted Nugent

Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:41 am
Site Owner/Admin

Referred by: I own this website!
What Rivers do you fish?: All Michigan Rivers.
What Bodies of Water do you fish?: Lake St. Clair - Stoney Creek - Lake Huron
Hunting Area: Gwinn, Michigan, St. Clair County, MI
Already had a post about that but it got burried. Now it's at the top of every section or you can click here...

http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=2550&p=14381#p14381

Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:22 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]