View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Spring fling 
Outdoor Addict!

Myself and about 5/6 guys from my website talkflyfishing.com are planning a week long get together from May 14-may 21 on the Au Sable. We are going to be trout fishing the Au Sable in Mio, Grayling&Alcona, as well as doing some surd fishing at a few of the river mouths, and maybe hit up some steelies if theres any left over as well. Right now theres about 6 of us going with a few of us staying at my cabin near 5 channels dam, then the rest staying a few hundred yards up the road at Oak Ridge resort off M65. I'm not posting this on the "bigger" sites just because we dont get into the whole big group (20+ guy) outings, but figured I'd post this here in case any of you guys wanted to try to meet up with us during that time to do some fishing.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll shoot ya some more details so you can meet up with us.

Steve

Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:00 am
Site Owner/Admin

Referred by: I own this website!
What Rivers do you fish?: All Michigan Rivers.
What Bodies of Water do you fish?: Lake St. Clair - Stoney Creek - Lake Huron
Hunting Area: Gwinn, Michigan, St. Clair County, MI
Thanks Steve... I'llhave to let you know what's going on when it gets closer...thought I had my 2002 F150 sold without fixing it (wouldn't start) but that fell through so now it'sin the shop so I can try selling a running truck...

Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:57 am
Profile YIM WWW
Outdoor Rookie

Steve look me up when in the Lovels area.Heard you and Bob went right by my place

Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:30 am
Outdoor Addict!

Yeah Kev we stopped at the Meadows and Jackson hole. We were actually talking about you living right around there and thought about tryin to find ya but niether one of us knew exactly where you moved to now. Shoot me a PM or email with some directions and we'll tryin stop in and say hey when were up there in a couple weeks.

Steve

Wed Apr 25, 2007 11:53 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]